Tuesday, December 8, 2009

movie marathon !!

$7 and $8 per movie.. I don't know whether those price are worth or not, cause a lot of people say just to buy one ticket then we could just sneak into the other cinema, I feel really bad for them, but in the other way I wanted to save my money as well, I spent a lot yesterday lol.. Some more I'm thinking that if I want to save my money, I couldn't enjoy myself, cause every time I got stressed out I just need to buy something or do something which always requires money, no worries I'm still the same, I'm not into expensive clothes and girly stuff, so I spent it to something more ... ackward.

I was so damn happy yesterday, I got the feeling before that yesterday won't be a good day because I had a lot of shitty things happened in the morning, and every time I got that feeling, it feels like something wrong will happen to me again later on, but naahhh.. well.. I should carry a lot of trays thou, but I just try to think positive and put it as the part of my training.. anyway I just remembered that I should call to book my Orlando trip.. hmm.. after I finished working I just changed really fast and walk to the channelside.. =)

well anyway, this is the time to review 2 movies that I watched yesterday;


First is the Old Dogs starring John Travolta and Robin Williams, this is the best comedy movie for 2009, well that's my opinion lol. The stories is really simple but the way the act and the role of the movie was really funny and touching.. reminds me of Patch Adams. Whoever thought that this movie is the sequel for the Wild Dog, they got it wrong.. It's totally a different movie just with the same cast.. I watched it in a lounge style cinema alone, it was awesome !

I went out to have an appetizer The Spring Summer Roll and dessert Fried Cheesecake in Thai restaurant while waiting for my second movie..



The second movie is the best of the best true story movie I've ever seen.. THE BLIND SIDE.. so touching, so tempting, so encouraging, so motivating, Sandra Bullock at her best.. even though I don't really understand Football but this movie really ... how to say.. made me curious and can't wait what will happen in the next scene =)

0 comments: