Saturday, December 5, 2009

Economy Class

I swear to God, if I have much money and when i should go back and travel for more than 3 hrs in a plane, i should get a business class ! (that will be the 3rd if clause uh?) .. i couldn't imagine how the business people can stand to travel and put their ass in uncomfy spot for a freaking long time to get to another place.. no wonder that most of the business travelers are so..(*&#@(#*& uhm.. unpredictable sometimes..
I don't think that I'm too fat to sit in an economy class chair, but why.. why... it feels like I'm stuck in a box, couldn't move at all.. well in case of last time, when it was the plane from SG to Japan by AA and another flight from los angeles to vancouver, i was sitting alone in the entire row.. so i just lay down and put my feet up to the chair and pretend to sleep..
note for my future husband.. we better get a RV and have a overland trip.. lol.
talking bout flight experience.. i remember the time when i want to use the toilet inside the airplane.. I'm pretty surprised that most of the people who took the flight last time I only found one unflushed toiled bowl with the "pretty" little gift inside it.. not bad uh..? wanna know something more interesting? take any airlines which go to china.. take chinese or other budget airlines.. it will be more awesome if you take the flight from china.. choose uncommon city to go from..
once I went to china, well we had an "awesome" trip back then.. they really commit into their tradition.. balancing the yin and yang.. the bad and the goodness.. my china trip will be in different posting lol, anyway.. when i took my flight back from china.. the airplane is just like.. a nightmare.. 5 hours took me forever.. and when i arrived i cried then i ran to one of the pillar and become koala.. *too much drama..  well yes, the airplane is really disgusting.. toiled papers everywhere, babies cried, a lot of alien noises, i-don't-understand-english-version of the flight attendants, and boom, bonus for the one who went to the toilet ! colorful toilet paper hanging around the overload trash bin, urine color toilet bowl, deadly aroma therapy over 2 meters.. hmm or world.. how wonderful are chinese girls' armpits.. i'm wondering the story behind it and why they still keep that tradition..

0 comments: