Thursday, June 9, 2011

game of life

my alarm rang and I moved my ass to the front of the television.. I've been watching some tv shows like there's no yesterday.. (I'm pretty sure that I'm gonna need to copy and paste these sentences for my next topic)

till about yesterday afternoon, my friends suggested to go out and chill at 7/11 nearby my place to play her new board game "the game of life". well, the game is about how you living your life. it's a darn old game but still interesting to play, nowadays they have it on pc, itouch,etc. damn I'm so cheesy, looks like everybody know bout this game but me.. when I'm typing this, I was thinking to explain the whole shit, then I remembered my boyfriend once told me that he used to play this game when he's small.. well the fact is that I never play any other board game besides monopoly in my entire life.. pathetic me..

moreover, me and my other 3 fiends only played 1 game.. tbc


0 comments: